Juggling all of life’s responsibilities as a parent is hard. Finding time for it all is overwhelming.
The family fun planner helps relieve that burden so you can have more time for having fun with your kids.
The planner helps you organize and prioritize those precious minutes you have to get something done. If you’re like me sometimes there’s so much to do you spend the time figuring out what to do and I get a brain freeze and can’t think of anything-the idea of making a decision seems like way too much effort. This planner eliminates that problem by planning for it.
It’s organized by different parts of your life you might need to plan for: self, home, family, connecting with others, hobbies, reference lists, day trips and other areas of your life.
Planning takes the guess work out of the equation and gives you more time to get stuff done. Using this planner, I’ve followed through with more goals than I normally would’ve because they’re broken into daily manageable chunks. This means I’ve connected with loved ones more, exercised more, did more fun activities with my kids, was more efficient with clean the house, and got more goals completed.
You can too!
This planner will help you reflect on what’s important to you and plan for success so you can feel like you’re living a more fulfilled and productive life.
This planner is 5.5 x8.5 so it fits nicely in a bag. It’s spiral bound with laminated monthly tabs.
- Values section to reflect on what’s important and how you want to live those values
- Strengths and connection section so you can reflect on your own unique offerings and how you might want to share that with others.
- Morning and evening routine section
- Quick 15 minute task reference list
- Yearly goals
- Yearly to read/listen to list
- Habit tracker by month with reflection
- Over 70 day trips ideas for locals.
- Monthly calendar December 2021 to December 2022. The monthly calendar includes a notes column.
- Monthly activity list to give you action steps to help reach your monthly goal.
- Monthly reading/listen to list.
- Monthly day trip list
- Monthly reflection on your goals
- Weekly spread with sections to plan out priorities in different areas of your life: self, home, family, connecting with others, hobbies and other.
- The weekly spread also includes three areas to take notes.
- Each day has a place for your top priorities and your weekly goals.
- A monthly family activity and reference list section.
- A notes page at the end of each month.
- End of the year reflection.
- Note section at the end of the planner.