Finding time for all you have to do can be overwhelming.
The family fun planner helps relieve that burden so you can have more time for having fun with your kids.
The planner helps you organize and prioritize those precious minutes you have to get something done.
It’s organized by different parts of your life you might need to plan for: self, home, family, connecting with others, hobbies, reference lists, day trips and other areas of your life.
This planner will help you reflect on what’s important to you and plan for success so you can feel like you’re living a more fulfilled and productive life.
The binding is durable glue bound like a book. It does not include monthly tabs. It is 5.5 x 8.5 and fits great in a bag.
- Values section to reflect on what’s important and how you want to live those values
- Strengths and connection section so you can reflect on your own unique offerings and how you might want to share that with others.
- Morning and evening routine section
- Quick 15 minute task reference list
- Yearly goals
- Yearly to read/listen to list
- Habit tracker by month with reflection
- Monthly calendar December 2021 to December 2022. The monthly calendar includes a notes column.
- Monthly activity list to give you action steps to help reach your monthly goal.
- Monthly reading/listen to list.
- Monthly day trip list to write in your ideas.
- Monthly reflection on your goals
- Weekly spread with sections to plan out priorities in different areas of your life: self, home, family, connecting with others, hobbies and other.
- The weekly spread also includes three areas to take notes.
- Each day has a place for your top priorities and your weekly goals.
- A monthly family activity and reference list section.
- A notes page at the end of each month.
- End of the year reflection.
- Note section at the end of the planner.